Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Think Happy Thoughts

I'm actually kind of getting excited about looking at a bunch of properties on the weekend. I guess I'm a sucker for punishment. We're gonna look at cheap places in the valley (hopefully) and then some cheap places near Bridgewater (hopefully). We will hopefully see most of the ones we have requested to see, and then we will hopefully like one and put in an offer that will hopefully be accepted. Then, hopefully, the deal will not be cruelly crushed like our previous deals, and if all goes well we will move into our house and I will be able to put my clothes in drawers instead of boxes and suitcases. I am hopeful that it will all work out exactly as I've spelled it out above.

Stop laughing.

Anyway, Mark went to see the Lagwagon concert in "the city" (remember that phrase?) tonight and I did not. Instead, I spent part of my day snarkily filling out a "did we help ya good?" questionnaire from Nova Scotia Health, who sent us the questionnaire in a package with our applications for health cards, which we never would have needed if they had not LOST THE FIRST ONES WE SENT IN. The questionnaire that I returned to them was not positive. It didn't take very long to re-fill out all the paperwork but I've been kind of annoyed about it all day, which is annoying in and of itself.

Anyway, wish us luck with our search for a home. I mean, how many times could it possibly go wrong before it goes right??

I am thinking happy thoughts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy thoughts being sent your way! Who are you taking with you....Aunt Pinky or ....what is the trucks name? You named the Boler. What about the truck? Good luck on the hunt this weekend!

k- said...

Genki des. Gambatte yo!