Tuesday, August 19, 2008

(... on again?)

Now that Mark works from "home", he gets to spend lunchtime like this:

... and Oliver often joins him out on the deck, along with the rest of the pack.

We've had some nice weather lately.

In other news, the house deal that we terminated MIGHT come back to life. I'm not scrambling to revive it - it's time for other people to do a bit of work. The sellers met with the municipality in order to fix their occupancy permit issue, and the municipality sent an inspector to look at the house earlier this week. If they come up with an occupancy permit and there are no catches associated with it, we've told them we'll consider reviving our offer. Would you believe me if I told you that when we first discovered this glitch, the listing agent told us that, in that county, they didn't need occupancy permits??! What a horrid woman.

If problems arise with this permit that the sellers are trying to get, they're not my problem and I'm happy to start looking for another place to buy.

One day, we'll have our own house on our own land!

One day...

(I hope it's soon.)

1 comment:

k- said...

nice book!