Saturday, October 25, 2008

Views of the Valley

I have nothing heavy to talk about. Weather near Truro has been cold but very nice. The sun is shiny and the fallen leaves are crunchy (haven't experienced that in about six years).

We might sell our travel trailer, the mighty Yukon Ho.

Anyway here are some pics.

Communities near Bridgetown:


This is a view from across the Annapolis River, looking at the very quaint town of Annapolis Royal.


Below is a field in the Granville Beach area, near Annapolis Royal.


I know the sign in this next picture is blurry, but I liked the trees and clouds so much that I had to post it anyway. For those of you who care, the sign is for Bridgetown and Paradise.


This next one is not from the valley. I don't know how I missed posting this one for you guys. It's from months ago when we were in the states - somewhere in New England. BEHOLD:


Love it!

No comments: